Tachyon will work with you to establish the terms and conditions of your acquisition agreement. We can help you determine and establish your needs for an aircraft, including aircraft type, model, year, total time, and equipment while keeping you within your operating budget.
Tachyon also offers the following services for aircraft acquisitions:
- By evaluating present market strength and weaknesses, Tacyhon will determine the number of aircraft available and evaluate current asking and selling prices.
- Tachyon will identify every available aircraft in the market through direct contact with owners, discreet survey of our customers, and the use of industry tracking services, dealer network trade-ins and manufacturers’ trade-ins.
- Tachyon will determine a first round of recommended aircraft selections based upon total time, year, equipment, engine times, inspections status, damage history, paint/interior, ownership history and maintenance history.
- Tachyon will conduct a quantitative analysis by assigning values for equipment, condition and maintenance. We will compare value, look at recent sales and asking prices and perform an in-depth analysis of each aircraft meeting your mission requirements.
- Tachyon will negotiate on your behalf the best possible price and terms on selected aircraft which are all subject to a pre-purchase evaluation.
- Tachyon will assist you in the registration process with the International Registry.
- Tachyon will represent you during a comprehensive pre-purchase evaluation of airframe, engine and avionics at the service provider of your choice. The evaluation will include a verification of equipment, logbook research, maintenance history, inspection status and current one-year maintenance projections.
- Upon closing Tachyon will work closely with the Title Company, buyer, and seller to ensure all documents required for closing are completed in a timely manner.